*ABARI is temporarily overwhelmed with Intern applications. We would like to thank everyone for supporting our organizations and would request people to hold back on their applications*
ABARI is looking for Intern Architects to join our team!
An ideal candidate will be artistic, creative, has real-life problem solving solutions and an interest towards natural materials and building.
Intern Architect should be able to:
- Create three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documents using various software.
- Perform redline changes and revisions.
- Participate in the design process.
- Develop presentation graphics for communication to the client and participate in the review of documents as part of the design phase.
- Completed at least 3 years of Architecture School (University level).
- Proficiency in Revit, Autocad, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Power Point
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Physical Model making skills
Duration: 3 months or longer
If interested, please submit in one email a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio ( Not to exceed 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
(file Names should be organised as follows: Firstname_Lastname_CV.PDF ie Ram_Pradhan_CV.PDF)
Please use the subject line "Intern Architect".