ABARI is looking for a competent Civil Engineer to join our team
An ideal candidate will be energetic, hard working, having good knowledge of building codes, team player, a creative focused approach to work, strategic planner.
The engineer will assist in a variety of projects and gain hands-on experience in various aspects of building with natural materials. Additionally, he/she will develop a good understanding of our projects such as the Model Village and also of working with natural materials like adobe, bamboo, stone and reed.
- Completed at least 4 years of Engineering School (University level)
- Efficient in using software such as SAP2000, ETABS, MS Office (especially Excel including VBA Programming), AutoCAD and other relevant software
- Knowledge in cost estimation, BOQ preparation, Rate Analysis and Bill preparation
- Ability to monitor, supervise & coordinating various project related works.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Duration: 6 months or longer
Category: Full time
If interested please submit in one email a cover letter and resume (not to exceed 5 MB) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE ADD WITH SUBJECT TITLE " Civil Engineer "