ABARI is looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern to join our team!
An ideal candidate will be energetic, hard-working, social-media and web savvy, and have creative ideas on how to engage various audiences.
The intern will assist in a variety of projects and gain hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing. Additionally, the intern will develop a good understanding of our projects such as the Model Village and also of working with natural materials like adobe, bamboo, stone and reed.
- Contribute to and manage ABARI's marketing and communication strategy.
- Update and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop content for our monthly newsletter.
- Develop content for various projects, and for fundraising purposes.
- Create publications that publicize our activities and products.
Duration: 3 months or longer
Timings: Full-time 3 days a week or part-time during the week (flexible).
If interested, please submit in one email a cover letter, resume, and a recent writing sample to email@example.com
Please use the subject line "Marketing Communications Intern".