ABARI is looking for a competent Architect to join our team
An ideal candidate will be artistic, creative, has real-life problem solving solutions and an interest towards natural materials and building.
Full Time Architect will be able to:
- Create three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documents using various software.
- Perform redline changes and revisions.
- Participate in the design process.
- Develop presentation graphics for communication to the client and participate in the design phase.
- Conduct timely Site Supervision
- Prepare and check BOQ (Bill of Quantity)
- Engage in Client Dealing
- Completed Architecture School (University level)
- Experience of at least 2 years in position of similar level
- Proficiency in Revit, Autocad, Sketch-up, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Power Point
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Physical Model making skills
If interested, please submit in one email a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio (Not to exceed 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
(file Names should be organised as follows: Firstname_Lastname_CV.PDF ie Ram_Pradhan_CV.PDF)
Please use the subject line "Architect".